Even though it only has 53,000 miles. the transmission is getting difficult to shift from one gear to another. There is no shuddering or any other of the usual symptoms of a bad clutch. It is continuous and no matter what the temperature. I can drive it, but it is causing me concern. Is there something that needs to be lubricated?
Hard to shift from one gear to another on manual transmission. on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
Asked by for the 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tomiko ,
February 03, 2013
maybe you have an issue with the hydraulic clutch circuit.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
- Why has the T/C light came on and ABS light has come on my 2005 Chevy Cobalt
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($240 - $343) in McClusky, ND
- Heater Hose Replacement ($300 - $410) in Barceloneta, PR
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,054 - $1,337) in Leopold, MO
- Battery Replacement ($159 - $191) in Amsterdam, MO
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($248 - $370) in Glenfield, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($409 - $507) in Portage Des Sioux, MO