engine does'nt start well when it's cold
]hard time starting in the morning, on 1992 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1992 Buick Century Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - $83) in Blackwater, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($242 - $339) in Barnesville, MD
- Oil Pump Replacement ($554 - $721) in Williams Bay, WI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Patterson, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - $25) in Highgate Springs, VT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($180 - $198) in Monarch, MT