1995 Nissan Maxima Q&A

1995 Nissan Maxima Question: hard starting problem

i have hard start all the time i changed the cam and crank sensors now the dtc code is showing knock sensor doe you think it could be the knock sensor -
I don't think a faulty knock sensor could make your engine hard to start. Check your fuel pressure and ignition system. -
Does rattling at startup and hard starting mean timing chain problems? I occasionally get white smoke when the car is hard to start. What could be the problem?
I have a 1997 Nissan Maxima that has a hard time starting. Sometimes I have to press the gas pedal to get it to start. I have change the fuel filter and I have also change the spark plugs. Is the f...
When going up a hill or accelerating hard, car revs high but doesn't gain speed for several seconds before taking off as it should.
I need help guys. I have a 1998 Maxima with a major starting problem. My car has been hard to start for a while, but sometime I get black smoke when this hard starting occurs. I replaced my starter...