Have to turn the ignition two or more times before the engines starts. have replaced the starter, did not change things.
Hard starting, it takes longer to start engine on 1995 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1995 Honda Accord Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($298 - 386) in Chidester, AR
- 120,000 Mile Service ($230 - 329) in Ralph, SD
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($126 - 160) in Fredericksburg, TX
- 7,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Bethlehem, IN
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($80 - 141) in Parkton, MD
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($39 - 61) in Heilwood, PA