My Car is hard to start when cold and you have to rev it upotherwise it dies. But after it runs for a while and weather is warm it runs fine.
Hard starting and dies on 1995 Nissan Quest
1 answerApril 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- What do I check to get van to crank?
- how do you fix a thumping noise on the driver side that make stirring very har
- My nissan is leaking gas and it is leaking coolant,whats the problem? how much it costs to get fixed,and will it blow up by driving it?
- What causes the RSS to stop beeping during backup?
- Having problems removing timing belt bracket from crankshaft. How do I get it off?