I have a 2000 gmc Sonoma 2.2 most of the time after the engine is warmed up its hard to start? also I have an oil leak running on top off my exhaust where and burning.its located on the exhaust pipe between the motor and transmission.i have an a/t. any advise would be nice.just got this trk and don't know it.
hard starting on 2000 GMC Sonoma
Verified for the GMC Sonoma6 reports
Verified for the GMC Sonoma17 reports
1 answerFebruary 17, 2012
Verified for the GMC Sonoma7 reports
1 answerOctober 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
2000 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Sardis, TN
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Oldham, SD
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Timnath, CO
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brandsville, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($283 - 336) in Ripley, MS
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($278 - 618) in Louisburg, KS