I have a 2000 gmc Sonoma 2.2 most of the time after the engine is warmed up its hard to start? also I have an oil leak running on top off my exhaust where and burning.its located on the exhaust pipe between the motor and transmission.i have an a/t. any advise would be nice.just got this trk and don't know it.
hard starting on 2000 GMC Sonoma
Verified for the GMC Sonoma17 reports
Verified for the GMC Sonoma6 reports
Verified for the GMC Sonoma7 reports
1 answerFebruary 17, 2012
1 answerOctober 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma