I have a 2000 gmc Sonoma 2.2 most of the time after the engine is warmed up its hard to start? also I have an oil leak running on top off my exhaust where and burning.its located on the exhaust pipe between the motor and transmission.i have an a/t. any advise would be nice.just got this trk and don't know it.
hard starting on 2000 GMC Sonoma
Verified for the GMC Sonoma6 reports
Verified for the GMC Sonoma17 reports
1 answerFebruary 17, 2012
1 answerOctober 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma