I have a 2000 gmc Sonoma 2.2 most of the time after the engine is warmed up its hard to start? also I have an oil leak running on top off my exhaust where and burning.its located on the exhaust pipe between the motor and transmission.i have an a/t. any advise would be nice.just got this trk and don't know it.
hard starting on 2000 GMC Sonoma
1 answerFebruary 17, 2012
1 answerOctober 03, 2013
1 answerMarch 02, 2016
0 answersDecember 28, 2015
Verified for the GMC Sonoma16 reports
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma
- When accelerating and rpm's near 3000, the voltage drops and all electrical quit
- When I accelerate and my speed gets up to 35mph I start to hear this crackling