I have to turn the ignition over twice each time I start my durango and I wonder if anybody could tell me if they have experienced the same problem and what they did to solve the problem
Hard starting on 1999 Dodge Durango
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
October 05, 2009
Check the basics first, look for vacuum leaks, check for diagnostic trouble codes. There are 2 technical service bulletins that address similar issues, refer to TSB 08-24-00 and TSB 18-36-98.
Verified for the Dodge Durango64 reports
Verified for the Dodge Durango16 reports
1 answerSeptember 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
1999 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Ishpeming, MI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 68) in Elizabethton, TN
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($155 - 285) in Hyrum, UT
- 22,500 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Chattanooga, TN
- Air Conditioning Expansion Valve Replacement ($324 - 483) in Vesta, MN
- HVAC Electronic Control Module Replacement ($154 - 206) in Albemarle, NC