Can any one tell me why my car has to be turned over six times before it starts? Also in the mornings when I start the car the RPMS stay around 2000 for a couple of minutes before dropping down to normal idle speed? Thanks for any help you can provide? firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks Noel
Hard Start on 2006 Mercury Milan
by Noeld1 in West Jordan, UT on June 18, 2011
3 answersAugust 22, 2012
1 answerMarch 07, 2012
1 answerJanuary 17, 2011
2 answersNovember 16, 2013
0 answersNovember 13, 2015
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Mercury Milan Questions
- When i plug a aij cable into my car and go through the aux selection line in doesn't show up as i choice?
- my e brake,oil and brights indicator lights have been coming on and off and my air conditioner cooling would not cool when their on,and turn signal
- The light in my dashboard where my gear shift indicator stays on and it's draining my battery. How do I turn it off.
- How do I reprogram my computer that just got replaced due to bad coils
- I had a new radio installed through AVI in lafayette la about a year ago. Can hardwiring an aftermarket radio cause all these problems?