Once you turn the car on and started driving it would run the Rpm's very high then do a big jerking motion, after that it would shift gears normally but at 55 mph would be going at 4000 rpms. The transmission was replaced under warranty 2 years ago. We have replaced the crank sensor and speed sensor, and time belt- still the problem remains $1,800.00 later. help!
Hard shifting once car is turned on and running in high rpms on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- How do I replace the parking brake part that broke off in the release handle?
- Why does hot air come out passenger side vent when AC is on?
- I am having trouble with the back door locks and I have not keyless entry for it
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.