Once you turn the car on and started driving it would run the Rpm's very high then do a big jerking motion, after that it would shift gears normally but at 55 mph would be going at 4000 rpms. The transmission was replaced under warranty 2 years ago. We have replaced the crank sensor and speed sensor, and time belt- still the problem remains $1,800.00 later. help!
Hard shifting once car is turned on and running in high rpms on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- All the warning lights turned on on dashboard and car wants to stop.
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?
- 2002 Kia Sedona Temperature Gauge Overheating?
- I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. What could be draining my battery?