Once you turn the car on and started driving it would run the Rpm's very high then do a big jerking motion, after that it would shift gears normally but at 55 mph would be going at 4000 rpms. The transmission was replaced under warranty 2 years ago. We have replaced the crank sensor and speed sensor, and time belt- still the problem remains $1,800.00 later. help!
Hard shifting once car is turned on and running in high rpms on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- how would I know if I need a new compressor or just coolant
- Brake lights won't turn off what could be the problem
- Rpm gauge not working. Today the gauge started going up & down. Then. it had no power & running rough. Runs good until gauge starts going up & down
- Does my van have a over head cam?
- What should I do ? I have taken off the thermostat and replaced the two radiator lines yet the van is still running hot. Van overheats after 10 to 15 min in Street traffic.