Pulling out from a stop sign, pulled out normally, then suddenly my honda jerked couple times. Trying to keep up with traffic, I tried to accelerate, but my car stalled for couple second then gain speed really slowly. Looked at my gauges and the water and rpm gauges fall flat, and the green light next to the D gear wasn't there. Pulled over, looked at my gauges no changes, put it park, and the light next to N, R, and P goes on. Shifting into the gears felt not so smooth, turned off the car to check under the hood, tried to start my honda and it wouldn't turn over........I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO PLLLLLLLEEEEEEASE HELP
happened at the same time on 2004 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic84 reports
Verified for the Honda Civic93 reports
9 answersJanuary 09, 2010
1 answerMay 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2004 Honda Civic Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($654 - 822) in Kualapuu, HI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chatsworth, NJ
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($456 - 598) in Brimhall, NM
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($232 - 310) in Old Ocean, TX
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in West Suffield, CT
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($560 - 1,076) in Wake, VA