are both set to the coldest setting.
half the air coming out of a/c duct is hot and half is cold the temp controls on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
- A Clock With A Wrench Picture And#16,In Odometer,What Does This Mean?
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($958 - 1,281) in Saylorsburg, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($183 - 310) in Cedar Run, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($88 - 180) in Sasakwa, OK
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($324 - 486) in Weston, NE
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($1,654 - 1,669) in Brighton, MA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($926 - 961) in Baileyville, ME