are both set to the coldest setting.
half the air coming out of a/c duct is hot and half is cold the temp controls on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
- A Clock With A Wrench Picture And#16,In Odometer,What Does This Mean?
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($506 - 1,341) in Saylorsburg, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($958 - 1,281) in Cedar Run, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Sasakwa, OK
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Weston, NE
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Brighton, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,538 - 2,599) in Baileyville, ME