are both set to the coldest setting.
half the air coming out of a/c duct is hot and half is cold the temp controls on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
- A Clock With A Wrench Picture And#16,In Odometer,What Does This Mean?
- i have to jiggle the key in the switch and turn the steering wheel, how do i fix
- My key will not turn over or start my 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
- My Crossfire has had a persistent code PO410, sometimes I hear the inj. pump run