just bought this used, had the ABS, Ebrake & Traction control lights on and the dealer repaired this, when I picked up they said to drive it and it would stop the code once it got used to it. I drove about 60+ miles and it stills read service stability sytem. My warranty runs out in 3 days and I don't know how much I should drive before it resets.
hadebrake/ABS light serviced, now says serv stab sys. does driving reset this? on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 2002 Cadillac DeVille
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2002 Cadillac DeVille Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Cadillac DeVille Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Cadillac DeVille Problems(31)
- 2002 Cadillac DeVille Repair Estimates
- 2002 Cadillac DeVille Q&A(204)
- 2002 Cadillac DeVille Recalls(5)
- 2002 Cadillac DeVille Shops
- 2002 Cadillac DeVille Reviews(13)
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- I have a white blue smoke coming from exhaust ans it smells like pure raw gas
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
2002 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($353 - $470) in Elma, NY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($386 - $667) in Martinsburg, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($489 - $694) in Short Hills, NJ
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Glen Allan, MS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($431 - $1,820) in Russell Springs, KY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($278 - $325) in Hormigueros, PR