just bought this used, had the ABS, Ebrake & Traction control lights on and the dealer repaired this, when I picked up they said to drive it and it would stop the code once it got used to it. I drove about 60+ miles and it stills read service stability sytem. My warranty runs out in 3 days and I don't know how much I should drive before it resets.
hadebrake/ABS light serviced, now says serv stab sys. does driving reset this? on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- p0171,n p0174 codes present when scanned. help?
- engine bay was washed now car idles to rough to be driven
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?