just bought this used, had the ABS, Ebrake & Traction control lights on and the dealer repaired this, when I picked up they said to drive it and it would stop the code once it got used to it. I drove about 60+ miles and it stills read service stability sytem. My warranty runs out in 3 days and I don't know how much I should drive before it resets.
hadebrake/ABS light serviced, now says serv stab sys. does driving reset this? on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
2002 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($641 - 1,938) in Elma, NY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($392 - 567) in Martinsburg, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($664 - 854) in Short Hills, NJ
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($292 - 412) in Glen Allan, MS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($723 - 770) in Russell Springs, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($322 - 635) in Hormigueros, PR