just bought this used, had the ABS, Ebrake & Traction control lights on and the dealer repaired this, when I picked up they said to drive it and it would stop the code once it got used to it. I drove about 60+ miles and it stills read service stability sytem. My warranty runs out in 3 days and I don't know how much I should drive before it resets.
hadebrake/ABS light serviced, now says serv stab sys. does driving reset this? on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Under hood on passenger side
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but