why is the gas gauge showing only half tank
had to put SENSORY in gas tank on drivers side on 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- is there i can bypass the a/c pulley when replacing the spertaine belt
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Graettinger, IA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($393 - 514) in Maytown, PA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($130 - 168) in Haviland, KS
- Thermostat Replacement ($107 - 154) in Sextonville, WI
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($514 - 571) in Pendergrass, GA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($682 - 727) in Montmorenci, IN