The shop said its a fuel cluster under the dash thats bad. But the guage works.
Had the shop look at it. on 2001 Mercury Sable
1 answerFebruary 07, 2012
2 answersOctober 05, 2009
3 answersJuly 21, 2010
2 answersFebruary 02, 2009
2 answersMarch 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Stalls at idle / idles low (400RPM)
- I have a Chevy 350 engine extra, and was wondering if I could replace.
- car has 82000 miles charged air & now blows hot it was cold ?
- Why when keys out it dings and steering wheel don't lock
- my heater wont shut off. my tach , speed odometer and my gas gauge is not workin