LEFT SHOP NEXT DAY CAR WONT STEER. IS IT SHODDY WORK OR DO I NEED RACK AND PINION NOW? SHOP SAID TO DRIVE FOR 200 MILES AND HAVE RECHECKED? I ONLY DROVE 2 MILES &STEERING WENT OUT, WAS ABLE TO GET HOME, VERY HARD TO STEER .WHEN CAN YOU TELL IF RACK AND PINION IS NEEDED? THEY SAID THEY FLUSHED AND COULDN'T TELL? THE CAR HAD ONLY 36,276 MILES AND 1 OWNER GARAGE KEPT, DO I HAVE A LEMON OR ARE ALL AMERICAN CARS LIKE THIS????
HAD THE POWER STEERING PUMP, AND BOTH HI PRESSUR AND LOW PRESSURE LINES REPLACED on 2006 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- 2006 Chevy Impala. Sweet smell when A/V on.
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold