LEFT SHOP NEXT DAY CAR WONT STEER. IS IT SHODDY WORK OR DO I NEED RACK AND PINION NOW? SHOP SAID TO DRIVE FOR 200 MILES AND HAVE RECHECKED? I ONLY DROVE 2 MILES &STEERING WENT OUT, WAS ABLE TO GET HOME, VERY HARD TO STEER .WHEN CAN YOU TELL IF RACK AND PINION IS NEEDED? THEY SAID THEY FLUSHED AND COULDN'T TELL? THE CAR HAD ONLY 36,276 MILES AND 1 OWNER GARAGE KEPT, DO I HAVE A LEMON OR ARE ALL AMERICAN CARS LIKE THIS????
HAD THE POWER STEERING PUMP, AND BOTH HI PRESSUR AND LOW PRESSURE LINES REPLACED on 2006 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2006 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($349 - 623) in Pendleton, OR
- 30,000 Mile Service ($116 - 183) in Linesville, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Ulm, AR
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Valencia, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($887 - 1,014) in Newport, RI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($151 - 231) in De Valls Bluff, AR