Need struts again are these struts lifetime warranty at any midas? Found receipt and my wife paid $900 to have both struts replaced back than.Seems she was robbed does any know if midas has a lifetime warranty in their struts?
Had struts done at local midas 1/2008 they are no longer there. on 1997 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Broken timing belt. Are my valves bent
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
1997 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lopez Island, WA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - 132) in Lewiston, NY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 252) in Ansted, WV
- 30,000 Mile Service ($106 - 214) in Wilmot, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($90 - 99) in Dennis, KS
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($370 - 406) in Honey Brook, PA