had sensory A put in fuel tank,filed up tank with gas now showing only half tank on 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($77 - 133) in Graettinger, IA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Maytown, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($360 - 555) in Haviland, KS
- 112,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Sextonville, WI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($211 - 267) in Pendergrass, GA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($216 - 760) in Montmorenci, IN