In slow turns when accelerating into parking lots, intersections traction control light comes on and steering is very hard. Mechanic said it was cable being too short on turns but still does it after replacing. Mechanic had it 2 weeks and still can't find solution.
Had rack and pinion replaced; now traction control engages on turns. on 2000 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates