In slow turns when accelerating into parking lots, intersections traction control light comes on and steering is very hard. Mechanic said it was cable being too short on turns but still does it after replacing. Mechanic had it 2 weeks and still can't find solution.
Had rack and pinion replaced; now traction control engages on turns. on 2000 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($198 - 282) in Ordway, CO
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Thibodaux, LA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($389 - 594) in Calhan, CO
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($210 - 307) in Superior, NE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($606 - 1,299) in Taopi, MN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($249 - 425) in Belpre, OH