coming from the engine it makes the noise sometimes when i first start but mostly when driving and ideling and after i have been driving it for awhile.
had my brakes replaced,shortly after my car started making a ticking noise on 2001 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- car will idle but stalls when giving it gas.
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
2001 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($147 - 192) in Raymond, MT
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($132 - 193) in Burns, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Bloomfield, MO
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Valentines, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($146 - 337) in Asbury, WV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($260 - 280) in Somersville, CT