coming from the engine it makes the noise sometimes when i first start but mostly when driving and ideling and after i have been driving it for awhile.
had my brakes replaced,shortly after my car started making a ticking noise on 2001 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
2001 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 65) in Raymond, MT
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Burns, KS
- Battery Replacement ($187 - 234) in Bloomfield, MO
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Valentines, VA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($43 - 78) in Asbury, WV
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($168 - 348) in Somersville, CT