2003 Ford F-150 Q&A

2003 Ford F-150 Question: had error codes 171-174,found large vacuum leak behind engine at top.

There are 2 hoses to the vacuum port,EGR,L/valve cover.It's black and round. There's a big hole in the back of it,is there a hose or plug that's supposed to go there?Can't find anything loose or diagram of area.Hard to get to. -
Answer 1
sounds like it would be the pcv hose that goes from pcv valve to rear port of intake manifold.ck with your ford dealer at see if the part looks right as far as size goes. -
Comment 1
Thank You for your help,will check in the morning. -