Lot of noise feels as if brakes are gripping.Also would that effect the front end suspenion.Lot of noise when I turn and hit bumps
Had brakes and rotors replaced 6 months ago 2 months after repair ABS light came on 2006 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2006 Ford F-150 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($572 - 742) in Wilson, WY
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Waverly, GA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($383 - 546) in Water Valley, MS
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Port Orchard, WA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($383 - 430) in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($102 - 669) in Cherokee, OK