replaced the mass airflow sensor, solved the stalling problem, but the vehicle still has some issues with running smoothly and not hesitatiing or seems like it is not hitting on all plugs. seems to be skipping, checked code on meter, mass airflow sensor, and gas cap, which was replaced less than a year ago. With both parts less than a year old, where do I turn to find out what the issue is?
Had an issue with the car stalling on 2004 Buick LeSabre
1 answer 2 comments
where did u buy air flow? if its aftermarket they suck and u may need to get it warranteed
COMMENT by glasman22002 ,
January 05, 2013
Either OReillys or autozone, darn it, the great american way, make a big profit and hope the part works... thank you,
3 answersJanuary 07, 2014
3 answersJanuary 19, 2016
1 answerJuly 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2004 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Newalla, OK
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Woonsocket, RI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($507 - 1,167) in South Byron, NY
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Harlan, IA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($215 - 237) in Pierre, SD
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($85 - 98) in Patterson, NY