alternator was replaced with new one a week ago for high voltage msg on info in dash also battery light comes on and heater fan will cut on and off seams to happen more on take off over 1000 rpm brake light and abs light will also flash on at times you can cut the engine off and restart and lights go off have confirmed that voltage does go up off 17 volts any idea whats wrong
had alternator replaced due to high voltage warning msg on dash. doing it again on 2002 Volvo V70 XC
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 XC Questions
- Does anyone know why an instrument panel would work off and on?
- is there an elctrical pump that continues to circulate the coolant at shut down
- trans lost reverse,all forward shifts fine. wat am I looking at as to cost ?
- When it is hot outside the AC faults and the turn signals and low beams dont wk
- left rear stop tail not working Have replaced globe still nothing