Checked on front bearings and axle, mechanics said all ok. New tires installed and little bit the stirring wheel to the right. Please help. thanks, Sam
Had 2001 corolla station wagon,noise on transmission and increase on high speed. on 2001 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +