Checked on front bearings and axle, mechanics said all ok. New tires installed and little bit the stirring wheel to the right. Please help. thanks, Sam
Had 2001 corolla station wagon,noise on transmission and increase on high speed. on 2001 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?