How do you test if the heating/air conditioning temperature and air delivery mode door actuators are working properly or improperly? How do you correct this or remedy the situation? Will the A/C unit blow maximum air or does it have a restriction?
H/AC actuator failure on 1995 GMC Suburban 1500
Asked by for the 1995 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- what would cause a no crank and a buzzing sound when i turn the key on my truck
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
1995 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - $211) in Hydesville, CA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($266 - $406) in Ransom, KY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Hibernia, NJ
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($193 - $509) in Camas, WA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($155 - $327) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - $78) in Kilgore, NE