How do you test if the heating/air conditioning temperature and air delivery mode door actuators are working properly or improperly? How do you correct this or remedy the situation? Will the A/C unit blow maximum air or does it have a restriction?
H/AC actuator failure on 1995 GMC Suburban 1500
Asked by for the 1995 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- what would cause a no crank and a buzzing sound when i turn the key on my truck
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
- It lungs got a miss runs like shit HELP
- Replaced all transmission selenoids ..still won't shift out of second gear
1995 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hydesville, CA
- Thermostat Replacement ($103 - $152) in Hibernia, NJ
- Battery Replacement ($123 - $205) in Ransom, KY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($424 - $703) in Camas, WA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($101 - $119) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($239 - $261) in Kilgore, NE