How do you test if the heating/air conditioning temperature and air delivery mode door actuators are working properly or improperly? How do you correct this or remedy the situation? Will the A/C unit blow maximum air or does it have a restriction?
H/AC actuator failure on 1995 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1995 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hydesville, CA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hibernia, NJ
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($154 - 339) in Ransom, KY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Camas, WA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($699 - 979) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($123 - 156) in Kilgore, NE