How do you test if the heating/air conditioning temperature and air delivery mode door actuators are working properly or improperly? How do you correct this or remedy the situation? Will the A/C unit blow maximum air or does it have a restriction?
H/AC actuator failure on 1995 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1995 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Hydesville, CA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($240 - 372) in Ransom, KY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($174 - 335) in Hibernia, NJ
- Oil Pump Replacement ($634 - 851) in Camas, WA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($193 - 222) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($155 - 186) in Kilgore, NE