How do you test if the heating/air conditioning temperature and air delivery mode door actuators are working properly or improperly? How do you correct this or remedy the situation? Will the A/C unit blow maximum air or does it have a restriction?
H/AC actuator failure on 1995 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- what would cause a no crank and a buzzing sound when i turn the key on my truck
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
1995 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($371 - 806) in Hydesville, CA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($157 - 523) in Hibernia, NJ
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Ransom, KY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($171 - 365) in Camas, WA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($173 - 206) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($82 - 89) in Kilgore, NE