Sometimes depending on weather it will be louder when colder out and quiet when hot out
growling/gargoulling noise at start up and low rpm. But goes away as I acelerat on 2000 Chrysler 300M
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- I just fixed a fuel leak and now the check engine light is on and it will not
- by the drivers side door end of the dash board
- Heat/AC only come out of defrost; no forced air, fan only works on high. Why?
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?
- Hi I have a 1999 Chrysler 300m and it was overheating when I checked it was the thermostat changed the thermostat and now it just crank but no start