loose. Replaced the cv joint and the same looseness is still there. Appears to be the shaft coming out of the transmission which has the movement. Transmission is fine, oil is good, and spoke to mechanic at Chrysler dealership who researched the problem and advised they have no reports of this problem. The noise goes away after a while and then returns. Does anybody have any ideas what might be causing this problem?
Growling noise coming from front. Checked the CV joints and the r front was on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- gas leak smell around the fuel injector
- When turning the key on dashboard lights wont cut on only the oil light
- how many shop hours to make these repairs. think he is padding hours.
- I have to floor the pedal to get up to 50 mph, then ck engine light comes on
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do