loose. Replaced the cv joint and the same looseness is still there. Appears to be the shaft coming out of the transmission which has the movement. Transmission is fine, oil is good, and spoke to mechanic at Chrysler dealership who researched the problem and advised they have no reports of this problem. The noise goes away after a while and then returns. Does anybody have any ideas what might be causing this problem?
Growling noise coming from front. Checked the CV joints and the r front was on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?
- If my transmission fluid starts to leak, what could be unplugged or broken?