loose. Replaced the cv joint and the same looseness is still there. Appears to be the shaft coming out of the transmission which has the movement. Transmission is fine, oil is good, and spoke to mechanic at Chrysler dealership who researched the problem and advised they have no reports of this problem. The noise goes away after a while and then returns. Does anybody have any ideas what might be causing this problem?
Growling noise coming from front. Checked the CV joints and the r front was on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- when it warms up it will not run until it cools down
- high idle after removing upper intake manifold
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?