It only happens when the engine is hot. Fluid is at the normal level.
Groaning sound when turning the steering wheel on 2006 Mercedes-Benz R350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
- I used a quart of oil in about 3 weeks, now it shows lite smoking under the hood
- A loud reving/fan sound came on and off an hour after being driven
- I was told that there is a 2nd. battery for the trans . shifting .
- Hi, my transmesionis going up to 2nd gear only, if anyone can help I appreciate
- is there a counter ring for ABS on a left front axle cv joint ?
2006 Mercedes-Benz R350 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,055 - 1,189) in Laurier, WA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alta, CA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Kohler, WI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($112 - 187) in Glen, NH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($327 - 392) in Pequot Lakes, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($282 - 360) in Kenova, WV