Yesterday when i was driving into work i hit something on road which cause me to have a flat tire. I changed the tirs and when the temporary one was on I first heard the grinding noise when I turned right. I got the tire replace yesterday and it is still there. It is only when I turn right and it sound to be comeing from the front where i got the flat tire.
Grinding when I turn right only on 2009 Toyota Corolla
Asked by for the 2009 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2009 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - $111) in Hubbard, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - $106) in Belfast, ME
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($85 - $116) in Lusk, WY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($320 - $397) in Gardena, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($259 - $272) in Dewart, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($266 - $308) in Highgate Center, VT