I just bought a 97 jetta i was notified that the reverse hasnt worked for three years, it makes a grinding noise and either stalls or goes into first gear. Also im trying to repair the windows myself does anyone have any idea what would cause all four windows to not work? including the sunroof its stuck 3/4 the way open tried to manually close it but even that doesnt work, the bolt spins but the sunroof just refuses to close the rest of the way..please help
Grinding noise when trying to shift into reverse,and wont shift into reverse..? on 1997 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersDecember 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?