I just bought a 97 jetta i was notified that the reverse hasnt worked for three years, it makes a grinding noise and either stalls or goes into first gear. Also im trying to repair the windows myself does anyone have any idea what would cause all four windows to not work? including the sunroof its stuck 3/4 the way open tried to manually close it but even that doesnt work, the bolt spins but the sunroof just refuses to close the rest of the way..please help
Grinding noise when trying to shift into reverse,and wont shift into reverse..? on 1997 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?