It sounds like something is grinding right before the engine starts and stops as soon as I move the key to original position. I was told it could be the starter. Does that sound right?
Grinding noise when starting the engine on 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
1 answerAugust 13, 2010
0 answersOctober 17, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My 98 tahoe won start but fuel pump kicks in.
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b