I don't yet own this vehicle but thinking of buying.
Grinding noise when in 4 wheel drive. What would cause this & approx $ of repair on 2001 Chevrolet Tracker
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by big01_dram ,
April 22, 2012
Really depends on where its coming from. Probably not cheap.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
2001 Chevrolet Tracker Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($172 - 305) in Eastport, MI
- 145,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Alfred, ME
- AC Condenser Replacement ($690 - 1,282) in Springfield, LA
- 95,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Allendale, SC
- Window Switch Replacement ($398 - 409) in Ravensdale, WA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($344 - 422) in Thorndale, PA