governor sensing solonoid on 1996 Dodge Ram 1500

where is the governor sensing solenoid located?

Asked by for the 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
The governor pressure sensor supplies the transmission pressure input to the Powertrain Control Module. The PCM provides ground for the govenor pressure sensor on circuit K4. Circuit K4 connects to cavity A4 of the PCM. The governor pressure sensor is part of the transmission solenoid assembly located on the valve body assembly