The mechanic said it was coincidence I need to know if it could be from something he did when replacing the rack
Got steering rack replaced & traction control light is on constantly, why? on 2009 GMC Acadia
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Acadia Questions
- How do I replace the plastic electrical shield under the driver's seat?
- There is an odor inside the vehicle that burns your nose.
- where is the a/c actuator valve and should it be replaced if sticking?
- I feel a popping in my gas pedal when I accelerate
- when in A/C mode, why do I get warm air on passenger side vents