What can I use to get it off of the lower edge of left door? My grandson got it off the painted part of the door but not lower part as that part of the door is like black plastic?
Got little yellow paint on the edge of the left low side the black part,get off on 2013 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2013 Ford Escape Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in North Blenheim, NY
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($141 - $188) in Vandalia, MT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($288 - $409) in Kinsman, IL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($542 - $683) in New Oxford, PA
- Horn Replacement ($142 - $164) in Half Way, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($139 - $388) in Covelo, CA