I hit a curb going about 30 MPH. and I brought it to a shop to get an estimate. The guy said I needed a Right Lower Control arm, a right idler arm, and a right outer tie rod end replacement. He said it'd be $520 after parts, labor, and tax. Does that sound like a fair price?
Got estimate after hitting a curb. Fair price? on 1992 Lincoln Town Car
Without seeing the vehicle it is difficult to estimate. But going off of your description it does sound fair. Just make sure he also does an alignment afterwards.
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
1992 Lincoln Town Car Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($258 - 462) in Lake George, MI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Washington, CT
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($223 - 458) in Idaville, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($186 - 240) in Bloomfield, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($149 - 177) in Lavinia, TN
- Window Switch Replacement ($224 - 287) in Penns Park, PA