I hit a curb going about 30 MPH. and I brought it to a shop to get an estimate. The guy said I needed a Right Lower Control arm, a right idler arm, and a right outer tie rod end replacement. He said it'd be $520 after parts, labor, and tax. Does that sound like a fair price?
Got estimate after hitting a curb. Fair price? on 1992 Lincoln Town Car
Asked by for the 1992 Lincoln Town Car
Without seeing the vehicle it is difficult to estimate. But going off of your description it does sound fair. Just make sure he also does an alignment afterwards.
This week's top 10
1992 Lincoln Town Car Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($136 - $215) in Lake George, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($138 - $228) in Washington, CT
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Idaville, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($137 - $239) in Bloomfield, MO
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Lavinia, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($324 - $384) in Penns Park, PA