Driving down the road today and transmission went out. Pulled over and put in park then tried reverse, d, 1,2,3 nothing. turned off car for about 2 min. started it back up and transmission worked again. went down the road same thing happened. once again turn off turned on and once again it worked fine. I am thinking speed sensor, however when I ran scan tool it gave me a code of P0757 Shift Solenoid B Stuck On. Any ideas?
Got a shift solenoid B stuck on on 2005 Buick Terraza
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Terraza Questions
- When I put my Buick terraza in drive it backs up. What could be the problem?
- chimes wont stop wen driving n rear hatch wont open
- When I tried to start the car the horn just goes off and it doesn't start
- what causes the traction control light and abs light to stay on countinuiously
- Why can't I get all the air out of my lines after I change my thermostat