Driving down the road today and transmission went out. Pulled over and put in park then tried reverse, d, 1,2,3 nothing. turned off car for about 2 min. started it back up and transmission worked again. went down the road same thing happened. once again turn off turned on and once again it worked fine. I am thinking speed sensor, however when I ran scan tool it gave me a code of P0757 Shift Solenoid B Stuck On. Any ideas?
Got a shift solenoid B stuck on on 2005 Buick Terraza
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Terraza Questions
- Lights flickering interior and exterior what to do to fix on 2007 terraza
- fix drivers side passenger power door
- why wont the brake lights come on when in I hit the brakes?
- where is the the thermostat located in the engine
- I changed battery n altenator now the lights n radio n everything shuts off...??
2005 Buick Terraza Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Baroda, MI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dexter, IA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($69 - 96) in Crown King, AZ
- AC Compressor Replacement ($737 - 842) in Shuqualak, MS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($329 - 481) in Fosterville, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($153 - 294) in Polkton, NC