was runing good, went around conner 1mile or 2 from my house, it started running ruff.
got a miss in it not running right, Do U think it may be vaccumum problem on 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1998 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Miami, OK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($231 - 510) in Climax Springs, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($247 - 630) in Upper Black Eddy, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($80 - 107) in Thurmond, NC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($330 - 377) in Hingham, MA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($47 - 60) in Sudan, TX