was runing good, went around conner 1mile or 2 from my house, it started running ruff.
got a miss in it not running right, Do U think it may be vaccumum problem on 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1998 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($298 - 554) in Miami, OK
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Climax Springs, MO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($113 - 211) in Upper Black Eddy, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thurmond, NC
- Window Switch Replacement ($169 - 188) in Hingham, MA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($669 - 839) in Sudan, TX