just bypass the heater core cause a leak inside the truck
got a leak in the heater core and want 2 know if it is difficult to remove it ? on 1990 Mazda B2200
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2200 Questions
- Gas and Temp gauges both do not work. Just put in a new battery. Checked fuses.
- Why my mazada b2000 smokes white smoke?
- shaking at 55 mph and higher, stops with load in the bed
- wont stay idled. will start and run but will not stay idled. any ideas.
- So i have this 1987 B2200 Mazda truck and i'm not getting any power to it when i push the accelerator.