Car still drives fine, can I continue driving without replacing the PCM ($1,400) or will it damage any components?
Got a code that the PCM has low voltage on 2007 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading
- Parking lights stay on. I have to play with the swith about 10 times to turn off
- I'm experiencing over heating issues....it is intermittent .
- My car has lost all power to lights on the driver side. My head lights do work
- My 2011 Sonata GLS trunk won't open even with the key or button. How do I get into my trunk?