Car still drives fine, can I continue driving without replacing the PCM ($1,400) or will it damage any components?
Got a code that the PCM has low voltage on 2007 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2007 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($690 - 938) in Peebles, OH
- AC Condenser Replacement ($485 - 596) in Onawa, IA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($236 - 313) in Clarksburg, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - 187) in Malin, OR
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($18 - 32) in Wing, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($88 - 421) in Albion, NY