bought new computer and no change in truck.. was attempting to degrease enging a bit and sprayed her down w degreaser and water. would crank but not seeming to take gas. allowed to dry for 3 days, compressed air on all connections and under dist cap... was told to chk all vacuum lines and cant seem to find a bad one... any info you offer is great... at a loss .
got a code 43 and 51 one is knock sensor and one is ecm , memcal/prom fail.... on 1993 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1993 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($386 - 784) in Onward, IN
- Maintenance I ($53 - 94) in Pelican Rapids, MN
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($149 - 195) in Garfield, AR
- Heater Core Replacement ($645 - 815) in Navarre, MN
- Engine Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($198 - 235) in Tulare, CA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in West Point, AR