having problems turning on. I gave it a boost and took it to the Mercedes dealership. Once there, they informed me that I needed to replace the fuel pump and the gas pump. Did both and two days later my car didn't want to turn on. Gave it another boost and took it to the same dealership. Get a call a few days later saying I need a new engine because one of the cylinders are broken. What should I do? The car drove fine to the shop now they need a flat bench to take it out.
Good morning! I took my car to the dealership about 4 weeks ago because it was on 2007 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- car goes in second gear when I pull away and it stays in second gear?
- is there a relay for the brakes. if there is where is it? i have no power to my
- How to get 1997 c230 out of limp mode. How do i reset it
- my air conditioning is cool but not as cold as it should be.
- Car turns over but will not start, I'm getting no error codes or engine light coming on. ABS light is on after having wheel bearing replaced on front passenger side, code is for speed sensor and it's scheduled to have serviced on May 13th at Mercedes