having problems turning on. I gave it a boost and took it to the Mercedes dealership. Once there, they informed me that I needed to replace the fuel pump and the gas pump. Did both and two days later my car didn't want to turn on. Gave it another boost and took it to the same dealership. Get a call a few days later saying I need a new engine because one of the cylinders are broken. What should I do? The car drove fine to the shop now they need a flat bench to take it out.
Good morning! I took my car to the dealership about 4 weeks ago because it was on 2007 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2007 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Turbotville, PA
- Air Filter Replacement ($67 - 88) in Newport, NY
- 22,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Lookout, CA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Ozona, TX
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement ($184 - 197) in Barranquitas, PR
- Brake Power Booster Unit Replacement ($847 - 1,026) in Lake Katrine, NY