after warming up it stalls but starts up again, no power after starting
going up small hill car stalls, hard to start then runs an samething on 1997 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1997 Ford Escort Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($233 - 345) in Talmage, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($302 - 462) in Addis, LA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($190 - 279) in Summerville, OR
- 70,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in East Bloomfield, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($152 - 191) in Branch, LA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($193 - 245) in Oradell, NJ