Going over large bumps in convertible models may cause the roll bar to deploy, rendering the roof inoperative. Special tools are generally required to return the roll bar, any idea how to return the roller bar to its position
Going over large bumps in convertible models may cause the roll bar to deploy, on 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK500
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz CLK50016 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK500 Questions
- when I turn ignition it continues cranking without stopping and won't start.
- Whats the estimated cost to replace (front) blower motor?
- what that squeaky sound coming from my rear wheels on my clk500?
- Whats the stainless steel part of the bottom of the door frame called?
- What would cause the windshield wiper to only work with the left turn signal on?