no warning just shuts off
going down the road stop at light shuts off sometimes starts back up after a bit on 1996 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- takes forever to shift into reverse and longer into drive
- Is it possible to change the headlights from manual to automatic?
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?
- After replacing my abs computer, speedometer not working and truck not shifting right. What have they missed?
1996 Ford Bronco Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($47 - $61) in Gladstone, NJ
- Thermostat Replacement ($126 - $166) in Omaha, AR
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Circle, AK
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($144 - $209) in Iaeger, WV
- Window Switch Replacement ($193 - $205) in Hampstead, MD
- Window Switch Replacement ($125 - $138) in Knox, NY