GMC Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your GMC Suburban 1500
- Where is the P/N 15025394 electronic transfer case shift module located?
- Where is the electronic transfer case shift module located? P/N 15025394.
- On my 1999 GMC Sub,1500,4wd. I get erratic speedometer and tachometer readings.
- brakes do not atop when light pressure is used on brake pedal at low speed
- Washed engine now hesitate to start and running sluggish no power also dies out
GMC Suburban 1500 Problems
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
Occurs while car in motion. What is this a symptom of more serious problem. Is it safe to drive. Is it likely to quit all together?
GMC Suburban 1500 Recalls
GMC Suburban 1500 Reviews
i've had my 97 suburban for 13 yrs still going strong with 383,657 mi but i bought a new drivetrain so it can take me another 400,00
Bought this 1500 from my son with 177,000 miles on it.it now has 184,000 miles on it. motorruns great better then must newer trucks today. Give it oil changes every 3,000 miles and tune - ups evry 5,000 miles. Only thing that i had to do was replace the donut gasket and put new brakes on,O and replace the starter the one that i took off was the origanal
I love our 1993 GMC Suburban K1500 SLE in has factory skid plates to protect front Axle and transfer case. We call it "the Tank" it has never been stuck in snow even at 2ft deep, drives on the highway like a Cadilac still. The bad parts are the brakes (mine has the heavy duty ones to boot!, they barely stop the truck and have bought the best rotors/drums and pads/shoes the 4 wheel disc brakes ...