GMC Rally Wagon 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your GMC Rally Wagon 2500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
GMC Rally Wagon 2500 Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
GMC Rally Wagon 2500 Questions
the vents in the front will blow warm air for a couple seconds then it get cool.while the rear vents blow heat all the time
I just changed our heater fan and i get air but no heat just air
I actually have a 1984 GMC Rally STX, but I figure the vehicle and years are close enough. Where can I purchase a used/new pump seal for my Turbo 700R4 transmission?