GMC 2500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your GMC 2500 Pickup
- 82 k2500 won't start after oil line blew, afree adding oil engine will not crank over
- where is the fuel filter on 1992 gmc 2500 7.4 engine
- 1995 4.3 v6 water in back 4 cylinders wondering if it is head gaskets or
- I need to know if the bolt pattern for 1990 torch converter will match 1980.
- I have a short which drains batt. The 30 amp fuse gets too hot to handle.
GMC 2500 Pickup Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
GMC 2500 Pickup Questions
Intake gasket. Funny how both sides happened at the same time. Do I have to pull distributed to Change intake gasket thanks
I have a 1990 GMC Sierra and I want to know if the bolt pattern will match onto a 1980 GMC . motors are both 350's
GMC 2500 Pickup Reviews
Very reliable truck with its 350 cu inch V8 and 4 speed trans its a deer hunting machine and gets decent mph about 16 highway and 12 city
is a 1993 gmc 1500 compatible with a 1990 gmc 1500 ??? motor wize body and interior ???
I love my old truck, but it started leaking power stearing real bad. I started puting Lucas power stearing stop leak fluid in it and then sometimes when I first started it, the stearing wheel will jump and once it wouldn't turn at all. Once it freed up, it drove fine, but I am worried that it might freeze up while I am driving and cause a wreck. Is that a possibility? Is this a bad pump, ...