The glove compartment won't stay closed. It closes for a few seconds, but then slowly releases and opens. Is there a way to fix this?
Glove Compartment Won't Stay Closed on 2006 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2006 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($331 - 1,004) in Emlyn, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Clarksburg, IN
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,878 - 2,450) in Columbus, NE
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fenwick Island, DE
- Horn Replacement ($91 - 127) in Spiritwood, ND
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($648 - 730) in Liberty Center, OH