THe glove box door is hanging by its one plastic hinge. I've messed with the latch mechanism to try and set it so it would at close even if I could never open it again! But nothing works. So how do I remove the latch and where do I get a replacement.
glove box latch broke on 1997 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
1997 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($288 - 629) in Berea, KY
- Brake Booster Replacement ($634 - 978) in Henderson, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($367 - 740) in North Bend, WA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Brewster, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($520 - 559) in Wrightstown, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($422 - 446) in Colstrip, MT